So here are some things that have been on my mind to do and below are things that I have completed. Projects… I like to call them.
Projects are in order of priority. ONE being most important and FIVE being the least. This list will grow and change as I think of more and re-prioritze. Once they have been completed, I will move them to the COMPLETED list, with link of blog post if applicable, and date of completion. Someday that list will be huge and make me feel good. Right?
- Solve the “drop spot” problem
- Garage corner – place for shoes, coats, etc.
- The horrid organization project of the Dining Room closet
- Sell some items – purses, rugs, etc.
- 2012 family yearbook
- Create a monthly home task list
- Start project bins
- Try 2 new meals a month – in progress
- Raise Doug’s Life Insurance
- Start envelopes for spending money
- Re-org the bathroom closet
- Add doors to black sideboard
- Get refrigerator containers
- “In process” bins in Dining Closet
- Basement – purge a lot organize the rest
- Go through 2012 files, and create a new yearly system
- Re-org the pantry shelves
- Hang something on the kitchen walls
- Isaac’s 1 year book
- Get our will done, professionally
- Get rid of half my clothes/do the hanger turn around
- Isaac’s 1 year video
- Get rid of/or pack up maternity clothes
- Refinance our home
- Window covering in bedroom & living room
- Create a home binder
- 2nd coat on Isaac’s animal canvases
- Create a seasonal calendar for house maintenance upkeep
- Redo Recipe Binder
- Look into 529 for Isaac
- DIY daily positive and promises calendar – gift?
- Open an etsy store for project momma ?
- Add my bucket list to my blog
- Isaac’s 1 year quilt (made from picture fabrics) Isaac baby book
- Go through basement containers
- Buy some Apple stock, just for fun
– – – – – – – – – – – — – – – – — – – – – – –
- Buy domain and host this blog
- Weekly grocery list – see it here!
- Monthly food inventory