It’s hard for me to grasp that it is about to be 2013. My baby will be 2 this year, I will be 35 and my husband and I will celebrate 10 years together as an us (9 years married). Wow. 2013, what will you bring?
I like resolutions, kinda. I really actually like goals. Goals get you moving but are open to change. These goals are not really new but as a new year begins, it is a great time to focus.
Here are my ’13 for 2013’…
1. Balance my time correctly between work with family.
2. Create new healthy habits, one small habit each week.
3. Spend and save money wisely and intentionally.
4. Quality, planned time with my main man.
5. Learn to sew.
6. Enjoy being creative often.
7. Teach Isaac to play, pray, and obey.
8. Read more books for pleasure.
9. Try at least one new recipe a month.
10. Accomplish at least one home project each month.
11. More family-ness.
12. Invest in friendships that are worth it.
13. Listen to the Holy Spirit more often.